View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 More MP-59 clubs are also available here 

Post More MP-59 clubs are also available here
The player's cavity back segment of irons has changed over the last several years. Better players in the past just wanted a solid, one piece cheap golf clubs because of the feed back associated with that style of iron. Now we're seeing better player irons with more exotic constructions. Irons with tungsten welded to the sole, multi-material and even badges in the cavity. Mizuno's goal was to give the better player some extra technology but keep the feel of a one piece golf club. With the Mizuno MP-59 Irons there is no welding and no brazing. These processes are something that can be found in other golf manufacturer's irons.

When the Titleist MB 710 Irons arrived, it won my fancy at my first sight. In my eyes the iron is sexy. I get to play with it for a while and it's the sweetest iron I have ever hit. I have played with different blades over years before Titleist MB 710 and now I am quite happy with it. I must admit these are the finest and most forging muscle back blades among what I have tried, certainly with what's available on the market today.

The Titleist MB 712 Irons are described as "a reinterpretation, not a complete reinvention" of the previous 710s irons by Steve Pelisek, General Manager of Titleist. Best golf iron set for every golfer to enjoy. A Tour-preferred satin finish that reduces glare also accentuates the toe and topline profile for easier alignment of the face and confidence at address.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]