View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Hit effectively with JPX AD Driver 

Post Hit effectively with JPX AD Driver
Mizuno like many manufacturers have moved away from the titanium face to a maraging face on their Ping i20 Irons which provide as hot feel and very good ball speeds. The JPX AD Maraging features a large pocket cavity and wide sole. This automatic Titleist AP1 712 Irons is made for maximum forgiveness and distance.

The JPX AD Driver takes some getting used to looks wise but has a very forgiving package with a mid height face but shallow back design. The golf clubs for sale are 46.5" in length to produce maximum distance for those looking to go straight and long. These larger-faced Ping Anser Forged Irons can also be constructed with a lower center of gravity that is moved more to the rear and helps increase effective shot altitude.

Mizuno makes awesome Mizuno MP-59 Irons and is perhaps Japan's most well known golf brand outside of Japan and for good reason according to http://www.discountovergolf.com/Ping-G2 ... K_208.html. So I will give them the benefit of the doubt until I test the clubs myself. At a recent test session, Mizuno had 134 average golfers test the new driver and 85 of them or 63.4% of them all saw an obvious increase in distance.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]