View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Take TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons into heart 

Post Take TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons into heart
The TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons give me the constant really feel of your wonderful shot each time. The ball appears to roll-out far away from the club face. It found out with every other fixed of irons. At any time contemplating about my 1st fixed I've strike absolutely nothing but TaylorMade Burner 2.0 and also have thought to be myself a TaylorMade guy.

Every new Burner 2.0 Irons has been engineered to be long. The face is thinner. The toplines are progressive. The shafts are specifically designed for each head. COR and MOI ratings have been maximized. And every iron has consistent distance gaps from one to the next. We took the #1 selling iron and made them even better.

Every iron has a different face thickness. The thinner the face, the more ball speed and distance the iron can produce - incredibly important for long irons. The TaylorMade Burner 2.0 have perfect distance gaps from one iron to the next, because we tuned the loft of every head and the length of every shaft for each individual iron. The irons have been uniquely tuned to produce a sound to match the power (feel) of each club. Every Burner 2.0 iron has its own weight distribution. And every club has been shaped differently, so we've repositioned and reshaped the Inverted Cone behind every face to maximize distance and forgiveness. Because every iron has a different task we have shaped each iron differently - larger heads for long irons, more compact heads for scoring clubs. The sole of each iron has been shaped to reduce turf resistance to achieve the perfect balance between sole geometry and performance. Lastly, every Burner 2.0 shaft has a different kick point - the longer the iron the lower the kick point.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]