View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Callaway RAZR X Irons has participate in a plan 

Post Callaway RAZR X Irons has participate in a plan
My uncle was recently asked to test and write an unbiased review of the new Callaway RAZR X Irons by Golfwrx and Callaway. He said, "I jumped at the opportunity to do so as I am in the market for new irons this year to replace my trusty Adams Idea Pro Forged irons that have been a staple in my bag for the last 3 years. In the interest of full disclosure I was shocked to find out that not only was I asked to review them but I was even more shocked to find out Callaway wanted me to keep the irons after I was done testing them in hopes they would end up in my bag for full time use. However my review will remain unbiased to that fact. In the interest of writing an unbiased review I have not read anything on Golfwrx or any other site to gain any pre conceived notions about the irons."

As far as I know, Callaway RAZR X Irons with Forgiveness Hits, Increased distance, Customized Set Options, VTF Power System, Razr Technology make RAZR X Irons our most powerful, playable and refined iron ever.Every single element that you will find in the RAZR X Irons is made to perfection and to give the buyer the ultimate in the ability to be able to fare excellently well in the game.

The RAZR X Irons offer increased distance without compromising feel or performance, feature Callaway's proprietary RAZR Technology, which shifts the centre of gravity 12% lower and 15% deeper in the clubhead, offering increased shot-making from more places on the course by redistributing 30 grams of weight in the back cavity and providing the power and forgiveness of a wide-sole iron with the precision and playability of a thin-sole iron.

Few words, we will tracking with Callaway RAZR X Irons.:)

Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]