Posted: 2005-04-18 / Author:
Cash Flow 101: What Every Business Owner Needs To Know About The Basics Of Cash Flow ManagementFor the small business owner, no accounting concept is more important than cash flow. Fortunately, it’s one of the easiest to understand. Cash comes in or it doesn’t; cash goes out, and it always seems to go out faster than it comes in. What is less easy to understand is how to improve cash flow; how to move beyond the highs and lows and on to a more stable situation.
How participants will benefit from this class
1. Learn tips and techniques to start improving cash flow immediately
2. Gain understanding of why cash flow problems occur
3. Discover the areas of your business that need improvement
4. Develop your own plan to create positive cash flow
Five Questions this Class Will Answer
What are the basic components of cash flow and how do they work together? What are the indicators of cash flow problems?
What are the four major reasons that businesses have cash flow problems?
Why good recordkeeping is the building block for positive cash flow.
How to take steps to solve your own cash flow problems.
Five Common Problems this Class Can Help You Overcome
1. Improving business processes that create cash flow problems.
2. Getting customers to pay on time.
3. Knowing who to pay when cash flow is limited.
4. Ways to increase sales without getting new customers.
5. Begin gaining the financial knowledge needed to grow a successful business.
Other useful resources
Free email consultation with Caroline Jordan Articles at www.TheJordanResult.com/biztips.html
Free Mastering Cash Flow e-course at www.TheJordanResult/mastering.html
Upcoming Cash Flow teleclasses at www.my1stbusiness.com