About the presenter
Posted: 2005-04-18 / Author: Susan Franzen
Building A Coaching Culture In Your BusinessPurpose of Class:
To foster a business environment where managers, supervisors, and staff may foster and develop their work teams to achieve individual, group, and corporate goals.
Insights and methodologies for creating an environment that supports coaching. Improved productivity and profitability through coaching.
How coaching solves traditional training and development concerns.
Five Questions This Class Will Answer:
1. How do I create an environment that is open for coaching?
2. What is the most important principle required to create a coaching culture?
3. What role do values and meaningful work play in a coaching culture?
4. What are the first steps to building a coaching culture?
5. What do I need to avoid while creating a coaching culture?
Five Common Problems This Class Can Help You Overcome:
1. Low morale.
2. Substandard employee/team performance.
3. Constantly solving problems for others.
4. Fear of change.
5. Lack of staff/team initiative.
Other Useful Resources:
The Manager‚Äôs Coaching Handbook by David Cottrell and Mark C. Layton Masterful Coaching Fieldbook by Robert Hargrove
Coaching for Meaning: The Culture and Practice of Coaching and Team Building by Vincent Lenhardt and Malcolm Stewart
Coach 2 The Bottom Line: An Executive Guide to Coaching Performance, Change, and Transformation in Organizations by Mike R. Jay